Contact Us

If you have an enquiry please submit it to us using the form below.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

How can we help?

If you want to raise a formal concern over how environmental law is being applied by a public authority in Scotland, please see our pages on How to raise a concern.

If you have a concern about a suspected breach of environmental law by a public authority in England or Northern Ireland please visit the Office of Environmental Protection website. If your matter relates to Wales please see Interim Environmental Protection Assessor for Wales (IEPAW).

To make a Subject Access Request for access to personal data, please download and complete a Subject Access Request and email it to our Data Protection department.

To make a Freedom of Information request, please see our Freedom of Information page.

Otherwise, if you have a general query, please contact us by completing this form.

If you are unable to send us a message through this form please leave a message on 0808 196 4000.

Environmental Standards Scotland respects your privacy and will not disclose your personal data to a third party without your consent unless legally required to do so. We will process any personal data that may be collected from you for the purpose of fulfilling your enquiry and maintaining records. To find out more, please view our privacy policy.

For media enquiries, please email via this link.

Back to top